The C-SNAP Campaign provides residents access to free male and female condoms through healthcare and non-healthcare settings and local businesses. Community Partners provide free condoms for their patrons/clients and the general public. The following describes the qualifications your business or organization must meet to participate.
In order to qualify as a C-SNAP Partner, an organization/business must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Provide condoms free of charge to customers, clientele and the general public.
- Allow condoms to be taken freely, without limiting the amount of condoms a person takes.
- Make male and female condom available and accessible.
- Make StandUp2HIVAtl Campaign marketing materials clearly visible and easy to access. StandUp2HIVAtl Campaign signage must be present.
- Store condoms in a manner conducive to maintaining product quality and public health practices.
- Keep condoms locked with limited access to authorized personnel to prevent theft or misuse.
- Take the C-SNAP HIV Overview Training Module and pass the quiz with at least an 80%.
- Be open to providing HIV/AIDS education and referrals for customers, clientele and the general public
Want to become a registered condom distribution site? Click here to register.